The New Hampshire Home Builders Association (NHHBA) was founded in 1952 and represents residential building, remodeling, and development interests in New Hampshire. The association advocates for all housing related issues so that Granite State citizens can enjoy high quality, energy efficient, and affordable home ownership.
With a combined membership of nearly seven hundred companies, employing over 30,000 New Hampshire citizens, every aspect of the building industry is represented in the Association.
NHHBA members enjoy strong advocacy and professional development opportunities making them the most professional and technically knowledgeable suppliers of building related services to the buying public.
Why hire NHHBA Members?
NH Home Builders Association offers Value, Credibility & Resources
Members of the New Hampshire Home Builders Association:
- NHHBA Members have invested time and money into becoming better educated to be the
best in their field.
- They are vested in themselves because they take advantage professional development and training, giving you peace of mind, that you are dealing with someone who will make your residential construction project go more smoothly and be more enjoyable.
- Members are knowledgeable of new regulations and laws that effect the residential construction and remodeling market.
- NHHBA Members are able to save the consumer time and money in the long run, with a better built project
NHHBA members, and their customers, benefit from the work of the association:
- NHHBA has appointed Members to the NH Building Code Review Board - Legislative Commission on Building Regulations - Water Quality Standards Advisory Committee - NH Building Energy Code Compliance Project - Board of Fire Control - Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Energy Board (EESE Board) - NH Economic Devel-opment Advisory Council - NH Finance Authority Board of Directors - Residential Rate Payers Board and Housing & Transportation Technical Advisory Subcommittee.
- NHHBA is a leading advocate to keep the cost of housing and remodeling at affordable levels for everyone.
- NHHBA holds our members to a higher ethical standards
- Members of NHHBA are continually involved in community projects.
To locate a qualified builder or remodeler near you:
- Go to www.NHHBA.com look under Consumer Resources - Find a Member
- Or, you can quickly access professionals by downloading the NHHBA member directory to your smart phone’s home screen!